The European Design Awards are annual awards presented to European designers for outstanding work in the communication design field.
The ED-Awards is a joint initiative of design magazines from across Europe and endorsed by the International Council of Graphic Design Associations. Since 2007 a group of people, made out of publishers, journalists, editors and academics, come together on a yearly basis, to gather, evaluate and acknowledge the best examples of communication design in our continent.
• To celebrate European design with all its regional distinctive elements as well as its common grounds.
• To facilitate European designers to meet, benchmark, be inspired and build networks.
• To promote and raise standards for communication design throughout Europe.
• To properly honour and award people who invest their passion in design
• To create a directory of European communication design excellence, where design buyers from around the world will go to in search of collaborators.
The jury consists of fifteen representatives from high-profile European design magazines.
The European Design Awards wraps up with a festival in a different city every year, leading up to the awards ceremony. This creates an ideal opportunity for the most creative people of our community to come together, benchmark, be inspired and celebrate.
Grafill-members get a 12% discount on their submission fees to the ED-Awards, contact us at email@example.com to get the code.