Our team of 13 is growing and we’re now looking for a project manager to help us out on mainly digitally focused projects.
What we do
Heydays is a design team tailored for ambitious companies in rapid growth or major change. We're here for those who challenge conventions and push for better. Through brand strategy, identity development, and product design, we help our clients shape what's next. Working with brands and products as one, we tear down the wall separating heart and mind. Our team gets the importance of gaining momentum.
Teamed up with numerous of Norway's most recognized technology companies, we have shaped many of today's defining digital experiences. We love seeing our clients succeed, and our experienced team knows what it takes to get there.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with a minimum 3 years of project manager experience. The candidate will be given a key role in our team to further develop Heydays, in close dialogue with our other senior project manager and general manager.
You are well structured, a people person and handle multiple processes at the same time. Your past experience has given you a good understanding of digital design processes and projects, and what makes them flow. Our dream candidate has strong project manager instincts, team lead talent and an outgoing personality. You speak and write fluent English and Norwegian.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Structuring digital design projects and allocating teams
• Be one of our contact points towards clients, making sure the client is well looked after by maintaining plans and resources
• Facilitate for the team to deliver projects on time and scope
• Writing estimates and defining progress in collaboration with lead designers
• Be contact point for support tasks and support agreements for websites
• Together we make sure that we reach the ambitious goals we define
• Participate in the development and maintenance of processes, internal tools, project documents, etc.
The tasks will be varied and the responsibility can also intervene in other administrative tasks. Salary is based on experience and by agreement.
In return for solid efforts, we can promise a central role in a young and forward-thinking and inclusive design environment with a high pace. You’ll gain varied experience from our wide range of ambitious clients. You will be served a tasteful lunch daily, your cell phone invoice will be paid and you will get extra health insurance, to name a few. In addition, we have one of Oslo's coolest offices!
Relevant applicants for the position will be contacted on an ongoing basis for interviews. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
We are looking forward to hear from you!