At Spacemaker we believe there is a better way to build our cities. By using AI to untangle complexities, create opportunities and manage uncertainties, we help architects and real estate developers make informed decisions. Spacemaker is already experiencing an intense, global demand for our services, and we are hence looking for truly talented people to join us.
At Spacemaker, we have the best data-scientists, designers, developers, and commercial professionals working side by side to solve complex tasks every day. What we all have in common is a strong belief that we can make a difference by improving the way we design our cities.
We are now looking for a Communication & Brand Designer that will be a part of the design team and will play an integral part in evolving the Spacemaker brand as we grow globally.
You will get the chance to:
• Own the visual expression of the Spacemaker brand. It’s your creative thinking and your design skills that will evolve the Spacemaker brand, and bring our vision and mission to life.
• Be our brand guardian. Develop our brand guidelines, and ensure that everything communicated visually is right on-brand.
• Be a vital member of the design team, but working closely with our Head of Communications and our marketing and sales team to establish brand recognition for Spacemaker.
• Evolve a library of brand assets
• Create highly effective designs for communications materials across a wide range of channels including web, email, social media, marketing events, speaking opportunities and presentations, as well as other brand and marketing campaigns.
• Own the evolution of the Spacemaker website design. Find out what works, and what doesn’t, further develop the existing site, and put forward a design plan for how to continuously improve upon it as we grow at a rapid pace.
Who you are:
• You are able to translate complex messages into a beautiful, easy to understand, visual language.
• You enjoy creating a diverse range of content. Whether that content is simplified down to an icon, or if it's a cohesive demo presentation, you always focus on visual simplicity.
• Your portfolio demonstrates your skills in visual storytelling and concept-driven design work.
• You are able to challenge the requests you receive. Think beyond the task at hand and present different or better ways to solve it.
• You are self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• You area team-player that can contribute in multidisciplinary teams at the same time.
• You take ownership and have the ability to deliver production-ready visual assets for digital and print media.
• You are proficient with industry standard design tools.
The application deadline is December 1st.