The hand on course comes to a fun conclusion with each participant drawing, and painting a three dimensional single letter artwork based on their own unique letterform which they will take home as a memento of the experience.
The workshop will cover:
• The basics of hand lettering with a grounded understanding of calligraphy
• Drawing letterforms with a grid
• James' self developed 3D lettering style
• Overview of different 3D lettering styles
• Understanding three dimensional lettering (light, shadow and perspective)
• 3D letter painting techniques
Workshop spaces are limited to only 15
Open to all skill levels. All supplies will be provided. Food & drink Provided.
Date And Time
Sat, March 9, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM